I have a problem with the weather channel. I live in Seaford, Delaware and last night we had heavy downpours and lightning over and over again.

Turned to the weather channel and they had a program on that happened years ago. When I turned to the Weatherscan channel everything was Temporarily Unavailable. Unless we have flooding in Baltimore we get no updates or coverage what so ever. Before my husband went to work very early this morning he got *** Highway, really, or you kidding me.

Then this morning we finally got coverage of the rain after the fact even though we are getting more. But, what get me is Stephanie Abrams made a comment about the complaints they received about having no coverage in our area. She said we try to cover all areas and much as possible. Its not what she said its how she said it, especially her attitude about it.

Sorry, but time for her to move along. I have watched the weather channel for years and she has gotten more and more louder and louder and to me she is very pushy when she shares the weather forecast with anyone.

Its a shame how bad the weather channel has changed over the years. Its down right terrible...

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with The Weather Channel. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about The Weather Channel.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Media category for more informed decision or compare The Weather Channel to other companies on our site.

Comments