1.1K views

The new weather channel app is crap. You need to switch back.

Review about: The Weather Channel Tv Channel.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

DON’T UPDATE THE WEATHER CHANNEL APP!! IT TOTALLY SUCKS! PISSED OFF FOR WHAT YOU PEOPLE HAVE DONE!

I HATE your new app! It sucks so bad that I’m deleting it from my iPhone & iPad.

I wish I had never updated it. The old app WAS the best weather app out there. Now it’s the worst.

Apple weather is what I’ll start using instead! You screwed up on this one big time.

Freaking terrible! If you wanted to update the look, that’d have been fine, but the new interface is AWFUL.

Terrible app! Please change it back!!

The new app is horrible... someone should be fired for releasing this version.

Completely agree! Hate it.

The previous version was so much easier to use and visualize. Looking for an alternate app.

It is horrible! I’m deleting it!! I’ll use the one on the phone.

Might be good if you want to know if it’s going to be rainy or sun shine. Bad for an outdoorsman wanting to know more details about when and where!!!!!!!!!

I agree. The new app sucks. Change it back

Agree! Please go back to the previous app! Really hate this one!

Agree.

I agree! It’s terrible.

I’m going to look for another option. Thank you to those who suggested other apps to replace it with!

The new weather channel app is terrible. Bring back the old; it was much easier to read. I’ve switched to Dark Sky

Why in the world did this update get the go ahead? The previous one with the blue background was terrific.

My ipad still has the old one. I will Never do another update again.

I miss the old app/format. It’s not a matter of not figuring it out.

I’ve got it, it’s not user friendly. AND there’s no barometric pressure reading.

Deleting and switching. Have heard a lot about Weather Bug??

Not only does it suc......stink. Its not at all accurate with radar.

Ditching weather channel app. It is horrible.

New app is terrible. Not user friendly.

Slow to load. Bring back old format.

This new update is really terrible. Been using this app for years and each upgrade just gets worse and worse.

Can't even swipe between favorite cities anymore !! Change it back, right now!

Totally agree this update is horrible. There is too much white space and yet it is incredibly hard to read.