1.6K views

The new weather channel app is crap. You need to switch back.

Product or Service Mentioned: The Weather Channel Tv Channel.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 29.

Comments

Yes it is horrible. Also, when you click on the feedback section they leave no space for feedback.

I would have complained there but had to do a " weather app sucks now" search to post this. I'll have to delete the worthless app now.

This is horrible. Graphics are from the 1990 if that.

I guess Watson is not into humans. No color, no more than linear graphs from the last boring REALLY BORING meeting I attended in the ninetys.

I am 69; this bores me. What will younger demographic think????????

ITS AWFUL. HATE IT. I'LL GIND SOMETHING ELSE TO SWITCH TO.

The weather channel has ruined what used to be a very friendly app

I just got the Weather channel update and am immediately searching for a new app.

The weather Channel New updates a load of *** Old app you could see at a glance the next weeks weather. Cant. Find anything and cant be bothered to find it.

New one suckssss

This new app stinks. It is as if you put a developer in a room for 6 months with no direction.

Did you actually get positive feedback on this before releasing? Go back or people will start dumping your app.

Please go back to the old app. This one stinks.

I agree

This app is broken keeps popping up with ads I’m gonna delete it

The new weather channel app definitely sucks and is total *** I understand updating and improving, but they took a very well working, easy to use app and destroyed it. It looks horrible and trying to find the information you want is harder and takes way longer.

Go back to the old version. If you want to change something, stick with upgrading your logo!

Yes. Please switch back to the old app. The new one is aweful

Deleted the app today..have always used it..no more

Can’t even tell anything in the radar on the new app. I work in the electric utility industry.

We used to depend on your app when performing emergency restoration to help keep our crews and the public safe. Who ever the developer was for your new app had no clue what there were creating and probably ripped you off to boot.It’s the worst piece of *** ever. Sorry weather channel, you lost your credibility in the industry I work for. If it isn’t broke don’t fix it.

If you don’t want to fix it , don’t break it. Guess you people never heard that one.

The new weather channel app is horrible! Go back to the previous app.

I’ve deleted and re-downloaded this app at least 4 times and it still will not open after it’s opened once. I’ve paid for the app which used to be an amazing app.

But this new one absolutely is AWFUL!!!

Have deleted it now for the last time and won’t use it again unless it’s fixed. Way to go Weather Channel!

This is the worst weather app now, very unuser friendly

I agree. My wife and I hate it. Would rather use apple WX app