360 views
1.7

This new app is useless. Awful and who ever thought it looked good is an idiot.

Hard to navigate and really only looks like an ad.

I know your trying to pay for service by having so many ads or get customers to pay to get ad free. . But come on. This new app sucks.

You really think people are going to keep using it after these changes. I always loved the app.

And always hated the app iPhones came with. But I’d rather use the iPhone app than your new one.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ibm Weatherchannel Mobile Application.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

YES I COMPLETELY AGREE,,,, IT'S NOT VIEWABLE ALL U SEE ARE CLOUDS AND NONSENCE LOL CHANGE IT BACK PLEASE!!!! WHO DID THAT IT'S SCARY!!!! LOL

@PissedConsumer1641487

Agree

Will not check new weather channel app. Used to check it several times a day. What a dumb move.

I have always loved the Weather Channel app. Then one day everything was different.

I hate it. Goodbye.

I absolutely agree! The new app is worthless and difficult to navigate.

I have stopped using it. Now I use whatever my phone comes with . What they had before was absolute perfection, easy to read, easy to navigate and attractive! Who wants to open the stupid app and see a graph?

Who is interested in a graph?

Seriously. Put it back to the old way!

The new Weather Channel app. is terrible and not at all user friendly. Please switch back to the old one!

This app is useless...more often than not, the predictions are way off. Literally better off opening the window and prediciting the forecast myself.

Absolutely awful. Such a crap shoot

The Weather Channel Reviews