Verified Reviewer

This review is from a real person who provided valid contact information and hasn't been caught misusing, spamming or abusing our website. Check our FAQ

New Reviewer
0 comments

I do not understand the way the Weather channel chooses the icon you show for what the weather will be that day. I think the icon should reflect the majority of the weather.

I live in Ohio and the weather changes drastically sometimes in one day. It is strange that if it is 40% chance of rain there is a rain cloud icon. But if it is 60% chance of rain it also shows a rain icon. Shouldn't the icon show the predominant weather feature?

Like always show what is more than 50%? Like this weekend Saturday is 40% chance of rain and Saturday is something like 43% but they both show a rain cloud. Also, sometimes it is 60% chance of rain, but only after 8pm, then people say you know, it is supposed to rain today and they dont even realize it is in the evening.

I own an outdoor business and you are costing me revenue every time the storm/rain icons are up and there is less than 50% chance of rain.

People dont understand that 40% chance of rain means it is more likely it will not rain, but there is a chance. They look at the picture and think it is supposed to rain.

Please take this seriously and let me know what we can do to change this.

Location: Columbus, Ohio

Do You Have Something To Say ?
Write a review

Comments

You will be automatically registered on our site. Username and password will be sent to you via email.
Post Comment

The Weather Channel Reviews

  1. 258 reviews
  2. 65 reviews
  3. 36 reviews
  4. 18 reviews
  5. 19 reviews
The Weather Channel reviews