Verified Reviewer

I do not understand the way the Weather channel chooses the icon you show for what the weather will be that day. I think the icon should reflect the majority of the weather.

I live in Ohio and the weather changes drastically sometimes in one day. It is strange that if it is 40% chance of rain there is a rain cloud icon. But if it is 60% chance of rain it also shows a rain icon. Shouldn't the icon show the predominant weather feature?

Like always show what is more than 50%? Like this weekend Saturday is 40% chance of rain and Saturday is something like 43% but they both show a rain cloud. Also, sometimes it is 60% chance of rain, but only after 8pm, then people say you know, it is supposed to rain today and they dont even realize it is in the evening.

I own an outdoor business and you are costing me revenue every time the storm/rain icons are up and there is less than 50% chance of rain.

People dont understand that 40% chance of rain means it is more likely it will not rain, but there is a chance. They look at the picture and think it is supposed to rain.

Please take this seriously and let me know what we can do to change this.

Location: Columbus, Ohio